Your room has been properly disinfected. Now what?
Bioshield is proudly offered as a continuous protective coating. It has been proven to kill microbes for 30 – 90 days. This ongoing protection is done without the use of harsh chemicals and is environmentally friendly.
Here’s how it works
“Unlike other antimicrobials which rely on heavy metals to poison the cell use a physical mechanism to disrupt cellular function. This mode of action eliminates the risk that bacteria will become resistant. Apply to any dry, clean surface by spray, wiping, immersion or formulated into a wide variety of products during the manufacturing process. Once dry, it forms a copolymer bond with the surface forming a protective microbiostatic layer of spikes which have a positively charged nitrogen ion down the spike. Pathogen cells are attracted to the positively charged nitrogen ion and efficacy occurs through interference with the cell wall, destroying the cell. Since this is a physical disruption, the destroyed cell cannot mutate or replicate. Thus avoiding any possibility of a “superbug” being created.”
Bioshield is able to stop the growth of mold, mildew, algae, and bacteria with NO harsh chemicals. It protects both porous and non-porous surfaces, including apparel and textiles. It protects Against discoloration deterioration, and odors caused by microbes on treated surfaces, compared to untreated.
How can Bioshield protect your organization?
Bioshield is the ONLY approved EPA registered product of its kind with food contact approval. Meaning it can be used in food/beverage preparation and processing surfaces. “Effective against foodborne bacteria, demonstrating a 1-4 log reduction.”
Healthcare professionals are using BioShield® 75 for almost everything! “To protect a variety of surfaces including bed rails, tray tables, countertops, sinks, toilets, furniture, cubicle curtains and other surfaces. BioShield® 75 can also be added to the laundry to provide sheets, towels, and other textiles a final bacteriostatic finish.”
“Spray BioShield®75 on building materials such as drywall, lumber and HVAC systems that are susceptible to the growth of mold, mildew, fungi, and odor-causing bacteria. BioShield®75 bonds to the surface and is not released into the air, making it extremely safe for all building materials.”
Use it on items such as yoga mats, gym equipment, shoe insoles, towels, mattresses, blankets, community furniture and other products that suffer from odors caused by bacteria, mildew, and mold.
“Both residential and commercial HVAC filters can become contaminated with bacteria, mold, and mildew leading to odors and product degradation. Filter surfaces treated with BioShield®75 are far less susceptible to the growth of these organisms, creating a fresher environment and extending product life. BioShield®75 biostatic finish bonds to the filter and is not released into the air, making it extremely safe and effective.”